The role of a library continues to evolve as our world changes around us. As a community resource for learning and connecting with others, access to technology for all is a large part of what we do. We are proud to offer a variety of technology services for every visitor who walks through our doors.
- COMPUTER WORK STATIONS, including the latest desktop software and office suite programs
- FREE ACCESS to a selection of subscription-based online research databases
- DOCUMENT PRINTING, copying, faxing, and scanning (minimal fees apply)
- FREE WIFI access
- 3D PRINTING SERVICES (CAD software classes available)
- TALKING BOOK LIBRARY is a free service provided by the Library of Congress for anyone who has trouble reading a traditional book. Unabridged bestsellers, mysteries, westerns, biographies, and more, in high-quality digital recordings or printed in Braille, are mailed to your home. The talking book player is very simple to use.