Dear Library Patrons and Friends,
On behalf of the Library Board of Trustees and Staff, we wish you continued health and safety in this difficult time. We truly understand that our patrons miss access to the library, but we must change our day-to-day routine, as hard as that might be. The most current information available is that libraries across the nation are closed to the public until April 13th. We will notify you if that changes. However, we are currently formulating guidelines and procedures in the event that we are able to offer limited services, including book deliveries and/or curb-side pick-up of library materials. We will notify you if and when such services become available. In the meantime, please be aware of the following:
- The library’s free wi-fi is available around the clock and may be accessed in the library’s parking lot. Connect to LibFi Patron. Password: kclibrary.wifi
- The library’s website will continue to be updated at www.kalkaskalibrary.org, as will our Facebook page.
- The State of Michigan is providing authoritative Coronavirus-related information at https://www.michigan.gov/
- Access the library’s online collections of e-books and audiobooks at https://www.kalkaskalibrary.
org/books-media/ebooks/. Call us if you need help accessing this service.
- Have questions or just want to say Hi? Call us at 231.258-9411! We miss our patrons and are still here to answer questions, fix problems, and do our best to be a valued community service. Our reference desk hours are subject to change but we’ll generally be available Monday through Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm, until further notice.
Be safe, stay well,
Kalkaska County Library