Let’s make sure everyone in Kalkaska is counted!!
United States 2020 Census Information
* Libraries in Michigan are closed to the public until June 12th.
* Due dates for books and other materials have been extended and any overdue fines will be forgiven.
- The library’s free wi-fi is available around the clock and may be accessed in the library’s parking lot. Connect to LibFi Patron. Password: kclibrary.wifi
- The library’s website will continue to be updated at www.kalkaskalibrary.org, as will our Facebook page.
- The State of Michigan is providing authoritative Coronavirus-related information at https://www.michigan.gov/
- Access the library’s online collections of e-books and audiobooks at https://www.kalkaskalibrary.
org/books-media/ebooks/. Call us if you need help accessing this service.
- Call us if you need printing and/or faxing services. Anything we can do safely and remotely, we’ll do.
- Have questions or just want to say Hi? Call us at 231.258-9411! We miss our patrons and are still here to answer questions, fix problems, and do our best to be a valued community service. Our reference desk hours are subject to change but we’ll generally be available Monday through Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm, until further notice.