Kalkaska County Library Board of Trustees
The Kalkaska County Library Board of Trustees consists of the following individuals, appointed by the Kalkaska County Board of Commissioners to five year terms.
- Diana Needham: President
- Randy Lucyk: Vice President
- Michael Moran: Treasurer
- Cash Cook: Secretary
- Ken Peress: Trustee
- County Commissioners’ Liaison to the Library Board: Jim Sweet
The Board of Trustees meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 10:00am at the library unless otherwise noted. See schedule below.
Board of Trustees meetings, as well at its various Committee and Subcommittee meetings, are posted at the Kalkaska County Administration Building, 605 N. Birch Street, the Village of Kalkaska Administration building, 200 Hyde Street, and at the Kalkaska County Library, 247 S. Cedar St.
Upcoming Regular Board Meetings
- Tuesday, September 25th, 2018 10:00am
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 2018 10:00am
- Tuesday, November 27th, 10:00am
- Tuesday, December 18th, 3:00pm