The Friends meet at the library on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 4:00pm.
For more information, contact the President of the Friends of the Kalkaska County Library, Marilyn Coville at 231.384.6032.
PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
Small ongoing booksale in the lower level of the Library
- Trade paperbacks: $1.00
- Paperback: 50 cents
- Magazines: 10 cents.
Annual Christmas Cookie Bake Sale
A two-day event held in early December, the Friends members donate baked goods for sale at the library. Shop early – this is a very popular event!
- Promote the library; enrich the resources and activities of the library.
- Sponsor literary, cultural and educational programs.
- Conduct fundraising events.
- Enhance and extend library services.
- Coordinate volunteer efforts